Aussie beef burgers combined with the right spices are the best foods to have in a chilly or hot weather. In short, people crave for something prepared on a grill in the summer, autumn, winter, or spring. However, to achieve the perfect burger, you need the right commercial gas hot plate grill in your home.
Whether you are a beginner looking for the first grill or upgrading your older one, this guide is for you. This will transform you from someone who is burning beef burgers to the grill king of the neighbourhood. So, what do you need to know about a commercial gas cooktop for home use?
Fortunately, size does not matter in all cases, and this is one of them. When upgrading, you must take measurements so your new unit fits like a glove. Ensure that you leave enough height, depth, and clearance for proper ventilation.
Consider the number of people you will be cooking and catering for, types of dishes you regularly prepare, and the best cooking configuration for you. For the best results:
- A 2 and 3-burner is ideal for a family of up to four
- A 4-burner offers you the most freedom and control over cooking styles and heat management, for families of up to six
- A 6-burner unit can feed a family of more than six comfortably
Types of Fuel
Ever since its introduction, the commercial gas hot plate grill has been a popular choice for homeowners. There are two variants of gas grills on the market: the charcoal commercial grill and the gas-fuelled grill.
The gas fuel grill utilises natural or propane gas for the heat or flame required for cooking. This unit usually needs to be connected to a tank holding the fuel. Some restaurants use this grill type for the authentic taste and aroma it gives food; plus, it is ideal for preparing a large amount of meat simultaneously. Check Cookon for more details.
On the other hand, the charcoal grill utilises all-natural lump charcoal or briquettes. This type of grill is an excellent choice if you would like to add smoky aromas to your meat. Some models have a venting system and lid for temperature or heat control.
Up your grilling game by adding accessories, which are available as optional extras for commercial cooktops and grills. While they are not essential, here are some of the best accessories that you can have:
- Trolley that doubles up as extra work area or storage space
- Cover to protect your unit from the elements while keeping pests and vermin from making a home inside
- Trivet for elevating food from direct contact to eliminate burning the bottom
- Cedar planks for preparing delicate food like fish while adding more flavour
Before you start grilling on your new commercial gas hot plate grill, season the plates to reduce the risk of bi-product or manufacturing oil affecting the taste of food. Give the unit a good rub down with high-temperature oil and let it grill cook on its own for a bit to set the oil.
Maintaining your unit and keeping it safe and clean for years is easy and does not require much work. If you have any concerns or would like to find out more, try checking in with the experts at Cookon.
- Define Your Expectations — It is extremely important to figure out and examine the expectations you have made with your training session. Are leadership coaching and sales team training useful? What actions can you manage to increase these results? A fantastic executive coach will make you understand precisely what their function is for the session. Ultimately, you have control over how much you can obtain from every training session. Genuineness in communicating your concepts, feelings, and expectations with your coach is a vital part of the success of the training experience. There will likewise be sales candidate assessments regularly to examine efficiencies.
- Examine Your Goal for Executive Training — Everyone has their unique aspect for going through management or executive coaching service. It is important that you identify your goals so the coach can be more concentrated on the technique utilised. If you are having a difficult time with a specific area in your management or have particular weak points, a coach can challenge you. Others will try to talk with you so you can have a better understanding of your weak points and own strengths.
- Identify Your Real Capability — The minute you choose to find consultative sales training business you get closer to comprehending what your real capability is. Your endurance and weaknesses will be assessed by a coach. This will help you determine the right job that matches your endurance. When you select a profession course that utilises even more of your strength, you will perhaps be successful.